Thursday, February 8, 2007

God's Leadership

I got my DVD in the mail! You may be wondering...what DVD?!? Glad you asked.

Last Fall, I had the opportunity to see the movie
Facing The Giants. It was awesome! The acting was fair to good and it was low budget but the story was great! The movie is about faith in God that transcends our human understanding. The emphasis on leadership is very powerful. So powerful that I was ready to join the coaches' team! The truth is I am on the team for God and the thing I'm realizing lately is that I am passionate about leadership. I love to help someone get a glimpse of what God has purposed them to be and do...and then serve in the ministry of their choice.

I have had the privilege of coming along side many leaders serving on mission. The experience has afforded me countless opportunities to grow in my own faith and leadership ability. There have been times when I've been on the sidelines watching a new leader emerge, testing their own ability, trusting God to guide them and then bearing fruit....such sweet fruit! It's soooo exciting - I'm about to burst!!! :-) This is really when I know what my passion is and that is to continue to train, equip and empower leaders for the Kingdom...it doesn't get any better than that!

So, check out the movie...tell me what you think and let's see what God does!

No comments: