Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Mica Mirides

Happy New Year! Hope your holidays were great! I had a chance to share God's blessings with my family this past Christmas in a very practical way. I felt it was and continues to be my "personal missions"...I believe some in my family got a glimpse of who God is...and that's pretty cool! Yeah God!

Missions continues to be a passion of mine and so when someone in our church goes global...I get pretty excited. Well, for the first time ever in our churchs' history we have one of own embarking upon a 2 year journey to Africa. Mica Mirides has been attending Clovis Hills since she was 9 years old and now as a 22 year old - she has accepted the call of God to serve in Africa. Anyone who knows Mica, knows she is wise beyond her years and in fact, she has a long-term vision of the ministry for Africa. As a teacher and a lover of children...it is her desire to minister to orphans and widows. I look forward to sending many short-term teams to join her and serve in Africa. Mica will be commissioned on Sunday, January7th during both services at Clovis Hills. Hope you can join us!

No comments: