Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A New Year...A New Day

Last year I tried hard to have an "attitude of gratitude" towards life and everyday stuff. It's funny because I set that goal before exepriencing the toughest year of ministry thus far! God's funny...isn't he?!? As I look back on the year, I am realizing that in fact, it probably was the most fruitful as far as people experiencing God "on mission" which is pretty cool! So I have to wonder, was God just pruning me this last year...hmmm, I don't know for sure but I do know that He wants me to be more like Jesus everyday. So I will continue to remind myself this year to keep hold of that "attitude of gratitude" in everything...realizing that it's all for and about God. In that, I can rest assured that His will is first and foremost. I look forward to what 2007 holds for me!

No comments: